● The Camping World 300 at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois is the 15th event of the 33-race NASCAR Xfinity Series schedule and the second with Jeffrey Earnhardt piloting the No. 81 Xtreme Concepts (XCI) Racing entry.
● Earnhardt’s last outing in the No. 81 Toyota Supra for XCI Racing was March 30 at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth. After starting 14th, Earnhardt finished eighth.
● Earnhardt has made six Xfinity Series starts so far this season. He has one top-five and three top-10 finishes. He has an average starting position of 8.3 and an average finish of 13.3.
● Saturday’s Camping World 300 will mark Earnhardt’s third Xfinity Series start at Chicagoland. Both of his previous starts came in 2014 with a best finish of 24th in the July 19 EnjoyIllinois.com300. Earnhardt also competed in one Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series event at Chicagoland in 2017.
● Earnhardt’s third-place finish in the May 25 Alsco 300 at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway is his career-best finish across 158 combined starts in the NASCAR Cup Series, Xfinity Series and Gander Outdoors Truck Series. His previous best finish was sixth on Feb. 23 in the Rinnai 250 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
● Earnhardt’s third-place drive at Charlotte was the latest edition to his list of career-firsts in his first season with Xtreme Concepts Racing and Joe Gibbs Racing. In the season-opening Xfinity Series race at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway, Earnhardt led 29 laps, making him the first driver to put the new Toyota Supra into the lead of an Xfinity Series race. And Earnhardt’s second-place qualifying effort earned him his best starting spot in 152 career starts across the NASCAR Cup Series, Xfinity Series and Gander Outdoors Truck Series. His 29 laps led were more than he had led in 15 previous races at Daytona in the NASCAR Cup, Xfinity and Gander Outdoors Truck Series. He followed up his performance at Daytona with a sixth-place finish at Atlanta and an eighth-place finish at Texas.
● Comcast NBCUniversal, a recognized leader in the military community, will honor the unique sacrifices and showcase support of United States Armed Forces heroes, past and present, with an array of activation programs during NASCAR Salutes Refreshed by Coca-Cola, an industry-wide expression of respect and appreciation for those who are serving and have served the nation. Fans watching the Xfinity Series race at Chicagoland will see a patriotic red, white and blue Comcast NBCUniversal “Salute to Service” paint scheme adorning the No. 81 Xtreme Concepts Racing Toyota Supra driven by Earnhardt. Also, Comcast NBCUniversal is connecting NASCAR with the local military community. In all, more than 100 local service members with their families will receive grandstand tickets and access to race day activities and events at Chicagoland Speedway.
● Comcast NBCUniversal is proud of its long-standing reputation as a military-friendly and military-ready company. That starts with its commitment to hiring military community members – veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and military spouses. Comcast hired more than 10,000 military community members from 2015 to 2017 and is committed to hire 11,000 more by the end of 2021. Also, as a thank you for their service, veterans and actively-serving military customers can get a $100 prepaid card and $25 Xfinity coupon by visiting https://www.xfinity.com/military. For more information on Comcast’s military commitment, please visit https://corporate.comcast.com/values/military.